Recently E-Mudhra has started new process to authenticate DSC Applications. Now no need to fill lengthy forms or visit dsc vendor to give finger print. E-Mudhra has made process super easy by introducing Aadhaar eKYC based on OTP (You will get One Time Password on your mobile) based authentication. Cloud84 introducing same easy process to get DSC (Digital Signature).
What you need to Get DSC
- You should have Aadhaar to continue with this transaction.
- Your Aadhaar should have either of Mobile or email ID linked to it.
- This process involves eKyc, eSign and Video Recording for all types of DSC issuance.
- You need USB Token to download DSC. (You can use your old Token or we can courier you new)
Steps to get DSC
- eKYC: Authenticate yourself using Aadhaar for eKYC with OTP
- eSign: Perform eSign through Aadhaar with OTP
- Video Recording: Record video while answering simple questions
- DSC: Obtain your DSC in minutes* after processing by eMudhra representative
How to Proceed for DSC Purchase ?
You would start by Paying DSC Fee Online then we will send you a link where you will fill your Aadhaar, Pan & Certificate details. Then you will follow onscreen instruction. That’s it! Your DSC would be ready in minutes.
Cloud84 is a Himachal Pradesh based premium digital Signature (dsc) Reseller. We provide E-Mudhra Class 2 and Class 3 digital signatures in India.
If you have any query then ask it by calling us (8351091922) or filling query form below.
30% Discount for first 500 DSC Custmoers
Cloud84 Offering 30% Discount for first 500 Customers who make their Digital Signature with Aadhaar OTP based eKYC.