Many Indian Government Departments require to submit digitally signed PDF on their websites (e.g. EPFO, e-Tendering etc.). This short tutorial will show how to digitally sign a document with USB Token Based Digital Signatures (primarily Indian USB Tokens like e-pass, proxkey, gemalto, safenet etc.)
Follow this process to digitally sign a PDF Document:
- Plug your DSC (Digital Signature) Token to available USB Port. Make sure you already installed its drivers.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Click on TOOLS then Click on Certificates
- Now Screen will show your Document. Now Click on Digitally Sign on Top bar.
- Your Cursor will now become plus shape ……. Scroll on page where ever you wish to sign and make a box by dragging mouse while holding left button of mouse or touchpad.
- New pop will open you to select SIGN AS click this field and find & select your name. Now Press SIGN button in the bottom.
- Save file with new name
- Now Acrobat with ask you for password of your Digital Signature.
- That’s it! You just signed a PDF File Digitally.
Cloud84 is a Himachal Pradesh, India based premium digital Signature (dsc) Reseller. We provide E-Mudhra, SIFY, N-CODE and Capricorn DGFT, Class 2 and Class 3 digital signatures in India.
If you have any query then ask it by calling us (8351091922) or filling query form below.[formget formcode=’YuTW-182380/i’ autoresize=’true’ height=’791′ tab=’tabbed’ tabtext=’Ask Your Query’ position=’bottom’ bgcolor=’17B86F’]