We are outlining the process to get PF Code number via Online Registration of establishments (OLRE) Portal .
From 01-12-2015, employers who are to apply for PF Registration (Code Number) will have to follow new process where they will be required to upload Digitally Signed Document at the time of application itself. The DSC (digital signature) should be in the name of employer, and his name will be auto populated in the “Employers Details” fields of the online application. The PAN of the employer applying online will also be verified.
Employers applying for Online Code may contact toll free No. 1800118005 between 09:45 AM to 05:15 PM on any working day for any query in this regard. Employers may also e-mail to “[email protected]” clearly stating the problem in detail.
- New Employer (who don’t have PF Code earlier) must click REGISTER (Clicking Register here will open form directly) Button to show registration form to Get user name & password for further process. Fill up this form properly.
- Now you have User ID & Password to Login on Portal (click here to open Login Page).
- After Login Your first Task would be to register your Digital Signatures. So Open Digital Certificate Menu & Click Register Certificate. Follow this detailed step by step guide to add digital signatures.
- After adding your Digital Signatures, Go to Apply for Code Menu and Click on Fill Application Form (Follow Page 10-18 from Guide mentioned in step 3) and Submit form.
- Now again go to Apply for Code menu then open Review Application sub-menu. Now Click on Upload icon and upload all relevant digitally signed documents (Click to learn [maxbutton id=”3″]).
Employer must Obtain Digital Signature to get EPF Number to proceed further. We can issue you Digital Signature and can guide you with all process professionally. Feel free to contact us.
Cloud84 is a Himachal Pradesh based premium digital Signature (dsc) Reseller. We provide E-Mudhra Class 2 and Class 3 digital signatures in India.
If you have any query then ask it by calling us (8351091922) or filling query form below.[formget formcode=’YuTW-182380/i’ autoresize=’true’ height=’791′ tab=’tabbed’ tabtext=’Ask Your Query’ position=’bottom’ bgcolor=’17B86F’]